Voice Overs and scripts
- All scripts received are accepted as having client approval unless otherwise stated.
- Changes or script alterations of any kind, which require re-voicing will incur an additional fee.
- All rates exclude GST.
- Voice overs for radio or television commercials have a 12 month license. Unless stated otherwise. Please see our rate card for all charges. After the 12 months a further fee is requested.
Copyright and Licenses
- All music used in commercials and broadcast on radio and television MUST be reported to your royalty agency in your country. (APRA/AMCOS in Australia.) Royalty information will be supplied to you for reporting purposes.
- We do not sell or distribute any of our production music to third parties or otherwise. We can supply music with any voiceover or production as part of that production. Royalty details will be supplied to you for the purpose of reporting.
- Voice overs for commercials come with a 12 month license. Unless stated otherwise. Please see our rate card. After the 12 months a further fee is requested.
- Payment terms are stated in the lower left corner of our invoice.
- Any overdue invoices will attract a 5% surcharge
- Payments can be made by cheque, direct deposit or through PayPal. If paying by direct deposit, please use the invoice number in the Description field and this will appear on our statement.
- If you request a 30 minute turnaround, payment is to be made upfront via PayPal or direct deposit.